Friday, December 26, 2008

Special Chistmas Celebration

Pastor Gregory Bangura and some of his church leaders went to Duekoue on Monday, 22 December 2008 to donate Christmas gifts to widows. In the evening, the "Eglise Evangelique de Reveil" hosted a revival service for Pastor Gregory.
Pastor Gregory spoke on the theme "Fear Not" - Isaiah 41:10 which says: "Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." At the end of his message, Pastor Gregory made an invitation to wjich 25 persons accepted the Lord as their personal savior and baptized by on Tuesday morning by host pastor. Several people received healings from various sicknesses and diseases. More than 200 persons attended the one-night revival.

No comments: